I WIZARD -



This is a wonderful time of the year for magic. There is something about the darkest days that has always inspired us to wonder and imagine. Some people have Santa Claus, a magical figure who grants wishes. In my class I used to tell my students that a wizard would come to our class over the winter break if we made 100 stars and pinned them around the room. Then I asked them what they thought the wizard looked like saying that I'd never seen him or her so maybe they could help me figure out. 


How to draw a wizard: from beginnerswork.com


Everyone had a different idea, but they almost always look like the child who painted the magical being and had lots of personality! Everyone followed a basic example and these were the wonderful results in my Pre-K class in two different years. I drew a circle for the head with pencil, so that they began with placement and proportion, but they did the rest. When the black paint dried we colored with craypas and added glitter for extra magic!  


Wizard lesson from DRAW! Castles and Dragons at TPT


for more ideas visit beginnerswork.com

No comments:

Post a Comment