COOL CAT DRAW IN

I love to see variations on one simple visual idea... Here is a class of snowmen. 
No two are alike and they each have great personality.
 So, I am calling for entries into the...



The first annual (drum roll)  

COOL CAT DRAW IN





I hope everyone (yes, even teens and grownups) will download this lesson and draw a cat in marker or paint or sand etc. Any way you like... 

Please take a few pics of your effort and send them to me at greywacket@gmail.com.

 Be sure to include the name of the artist. I will be posting all of them.


Teachers... have your whole class do it. 


Homeschoolers... a family activity.


Parents... next rainy day.

I can't wait to see the beautiful ( or funny or scary ) results!



POST your pictures to this blog OR my Facebook page... beginnerswork.com 


1

No comments:

Post a Comment